INSPIRATION - THE PLYWOOD GUY

Picture one of these, just inside the doorway of your shop. Along with an extremely loud alarm, on about a 30-second delay. Hooked up to a motion detector, switched on as you leave the shop each evening.

Then picture the first guy thru the door after that.

By the way, I'd put a short time delay on it, so you'd have time to hit the off switch. Or a remote on and off. But, that's just me.

JOAT Use your brain - it's the small things that count.

- Bazooka Joe

Reply to
J T

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 05:27:52 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

But most guys think with their dick!

This negates that statement.

I can _count_ with my dick.........1 .........errrrr

Insert count of units as much as you feel able.

Reply to
Old Nick