INSPIRATION - Gentlemen's Chest

^x0027s Gentlemen^x0027s Chest with 5 Drawers and 2 Doors&code=194908

Don't worry guys, you can make one and sell it. I don't find it especially appealing tho.

JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T

I could not get that link to work, even adjusting for the wrap. Maybe this will work.

igor

JOAT, I think you've crossed the line on this one. I find no inspiration at all looking at the chest of a gentleman. Pleae post links for the chests of gentle (and not so gentle) women and I may be inspired to do something. That would be better to work on my wood!

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski