INSPIRATION - Asian Sitting Bench

I call this inspiration because I didn't bother looking to see if there were plans or not. Basically, you could get about the same result by buying a woodn fence post, cutting it in two, planting the two pieces in the ground, and nailing a chunk of 2X12 across the top.

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T

Well, there's a bit more to it than that. :) And that looks like tiger maple?

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

No, you couldn't.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

Mon, Feb 25, 2008, 5:06pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Jay=A0Pique) doth sayeth: No, you couldn't.

Sure you can. The only thing that actually makes that one stylish is the fancy wood used. I did say 'basically'.

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T

Oh, all right. It does look like the legs are coopered though.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

The article claims "sculpted" via a power sculping blade and a angle grinder with sanding, scraping etc. to finish..... Rod

Reply to
Rod & Betty Jo