INSPIRATION - Altar

I was hoping it would be for something useful, like child sacrifice. But, it would be pretty neat for displaying items, if you didn't care to put your Buddah on it.

JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence.

- Brander Matthews

Reply to
J T

Not my cup of tea either but the altars are nicely done and reasonably priced. Something with a Corian top suitable for child sacrifice - or client's for that matter - and he'd have a winner!

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Nah, it'd work fine for child sacrifice, as long as you used your router to put a blood groove around the edge. :) Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Reply to
Prometheus