Inside curve sanding - what do you use?

I also have the B.O.S.S. and I think it is great also, just keep plenty of sleeves on hand.

Reply to
Knucklehead

If you have a Cummin's Tool Show come thru they have the sleeves in a bundle for about $20, bought one last time they were thru and can't wait till the next one.

Reply to
Knucklehead

I recently got the BOSS and am Happy with it, looked at a tools crib cat lastnight and its on sale for 189.00 I paid 199.99, no tax and opted for no freight thru Amazon.

Reply to
George M. Kazaka

Brian, not to worry; once I checked the price on the PC solution, I removed it from my short list...

dave

Brian wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

do you ever try to learn by doing ?

Anyway, I use sandpaper. probably we all do.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

Reply to
goonair

I started out using a Port-A-Line in my hand drill, with a sanding drum. Now I use my drill press. It works, although not as well as an OSS. I also make custom curved sanding blocks (often made from scraps left behind) for hand sanding with finer grits.

Reply to
Phisherman

Isn't that illegal? Having two SWMBO that is? Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Reply to
Larry C