Ideas for joining trim on cabinet corner?

Hi folks.

Any creative ideas on how to join three pieces of trim on the corner of a plywood box? I've explored different dovetail methods, but wasn't happy with my drawings. I guess the default is a 45 Deg miter on the face trim, but this looks kind of boring. Any other ideas?

I've posted this to ABPW with a drawing of the trim profile and the orientation of the trim on the corner.

All ideas welcome. Thanks in advance.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Cox