I have graduated to Trailer Trash! (Yeeha!)

Dear All,

In my 2500+ posts to date I have never posted an Ebay "FA:" post, today I posted two items I have for auction on Ebay.

I get home from work tonight to find this email,

-- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:03:05 -0700 (PDT) From: Postin Stuff Subject: Stop your (trailer trash) ebay crap. To: snipped-for-privacy@rogers.splinter.com

Repeat: Stop your (trailer trash) ebay crap.

David F. Eisan

Don't forget your can of Copenhagen and a couple of Old English 40's

Reply to
Mike in Mystic

Good to see you're giving it all the consideration it's due.

Reply to
Wolf Lahti

You could eat some worms too.

-JBB

Reply to
J.B. Bobbitt

By the way, I meant to ask, up, down or lateral?

I mean I know that grajeating usually means up...

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

WhoTF is postinstuff? BTW, what are you selling?

Wes

Reply to
clutch

Welcome...fellow scumbag......