I fought the nailgun and the nailgun won

OUCH!!!

Reply to
mac davis

Phil(ski)

Reply to
philski

You may be a redneck if a friend of yours has ever died immediately after saying "Hey, y'all! Watch this!"

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass

Nah. A real injury usually doesn't hurt for a while. I get a lot of cuts and abrasions working with raw metal, and the little tiny ones usually sting like crazy, but the one that took a mess of stitches to put back together never hurt a bit.

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Reply to
Prometheus

You may be a Gen-X'er if you say "Look at the penalty for failure dude" before your friend falls down a cliff

Andy Dingley

Miles should have sold the video. I still can't believe he came out with no broken bones.

Back to the topic, I once had to pull a piece of trim off one of my workers finger. He had shot a 1" brad through the edge of the trim and into his finger. I told him the miters didn't line up.......

Gary

Reply to
GeeDubb