I am getting sick and tired of Canadian Tire 'Specials'

The only reason I buy Crappy Tire is for convenience. Princess Auto is not near me and would take three hours out of my day just for me to go there, buy something and come home. A Crappy Tire is one block from where I live. My time is worth more to me than the small amount of money I might save going somewhere else. When you get down to it, time is usually the deciding criteria for most people.

Reply to
Upscale

They always have the sale prices in their system by 3pm the day before the start of a sale. If you're not sure or don't see the sale price on a sign, go to one of the little "price checkers" the have here and there. You will be charged the sale price at the cash.

R. (Princess Auto fan)

Reply to
Ray