Hulloo!

G'day all. Just passin' by and thought I'd drop in and leave a note. I am glad to see a lot of the old regulars still here.

JOAT - that really you or some poopy pants pretending again?

It's been a busy time the last eighteen months, have leased and modified three King Air 350s and am now changing jobs again.

Tools-wise the gods have been kind to me. The eBay elfs have been particulary good, pointing me to lots of good bargains so I now have a good supply of LN, LV and some old Stanley stuff.

Hope to drop by again soon, cya round,

Groggy

Reply to
Groggy

Egads, a friendly voice in the desert!

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Good to hear from you. Ships passing in the night and all that. Like to hear if you have an honest gloat on the ebay stuff. Oh, and bring something 'round and we'll have a ball. Yuk. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Hi Tom,

we put in ADIAS cameras, extended the audio systems, ADAS/DTU, Satphones, extra HFs and longwire ants, plus some role stuff.

cheers,

Groggy

Reply to
Groggy

g'day John,

lemmee see here (prices in Aust$):

Satanley #5 - $15 (VGC) LN #112 - $212 (as new in box) Starrett 12" level - $30 (VGC to EC) Starrett 9" machinists level $90 (new) etc (there's more but the memory is weak...)

Not exactly Keith Bohn "drop your shorts and do the boogaloo" stuff, but hey, I'm happy!

mahalo 2u2

Reply to
Groggy

On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 07:45:25 -0400, "Norman D. Crow"

Nahmie! Good to read you old friend. I hope the WW gods are being kind to you and the mistakes are little ones (ahem, you know what I mean).

Groggs

Reply to
Groggy

WWing is at a temporary standstill. Too difficult getting up & down stairs to the basH^H^H^shop. We're getting ready to sell out, move into a 5th wheel trailer and enjoy our retirement. However, all is not lost in the wwing dept. The equipment is going in a friends cargo trailer, headed for Texas, to BIL's house(single level ranch with a big garage). We will be spending winters near there, and hopefully we will both get some time to enjoy the wwing.

Reply to
Norman D. Crow