Harbor Freight bandsaw

I sent for the portable bandsaw mail order from HF. The variable speed motor is OK , but the guide rollers aren't placed proper & let the blade dig into the housing. My advice = spend more money for a good, name brand unit.

Smitty

Reply to
papadoo1

I sent for the portable bandsaw mail order from HF. The variable speed motor is OK , but the guide rollers aren't placed proper & let the blade dig into the housing. My advice = spend more money for a good, name brand unit.

Smitty

Reply to
papadoo1

"Pay me now, or pay me later".

Reply to
Lee K

Mine works fine, cuts iron pipes like butter so much better than a recip saw. Return it and get you money back or exchange it.

Reply to
# Fred #