Harbor Freight 2 inch brad nailer sale

Just thought I pass along that Harbor Freight catalog 147-C shows their 18 ga. 3/8 - 2" brad nailer on sale for 19.99. Item #

46309-4AFC. This is not the 1 3/16" max length nailer that is usually talked about with a sale price of $10 or $15. I have one of the 1 3/16 nailers and it works fine, for $20 having another that shoots 2" brads seems a no brainer. Now, if they'd only put a 15/16 ga on sale...
Reply to
Lawrence Wasserman

Yeah - the 46309 is the one FWW took a look at. I bought it for this price. It's a nice addition for the weekend warrior.

Reply to
patrick conroy