Hair Drill Warning

Someone in an aggravated profession once advised that to him "Hair is handles".

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

Reply to
Edward Hennessey

One of the techs I use looks like a page ripped right out of the sixties, got abused by a stoner tattoo artist along the way; worked as a roadie too long and has access to the most wicked hydroponic. or so I'm told. Great guy to get stuck with in a too-long-a-lunch at the local micro brewery. I try to keep my visits to him down to twice a year.

Reply to
Robatoy

All you have to see to know that is two women in a fight ...

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Ties can also be a problem. CFO of a company I worked for was working late one night and got his tie caught in the portable shredder. The shredder chewed its way up his tie as he madly tried to power it off. He nailed the tied to the wall above the shredder. Made you think before shredding.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

"J. Clarke" wrote

Never had really long hair, never saw the fascination. I have the same clipper for what is left. Life is easier being bald. I should have done this 40 years ago.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I wasn't a Hippy in the '60s and decided to try it out for a while.

Reply to
J. Clarke

"J. Clarke" wrote

The "free love" thing was OK but I never participated in the rest. I laugh when I see some of the now aged hippies nearly bald that still have a scraggly pony tail.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I work with a few of those. DUDE, cut your hair! The party's over!

Reply to
Steve Turner

I saw a bumper sticker on the college campus....

"Jerry's Dead, Phish Sucks, Get a Job."

Reply to
-MIKE-

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 22:27:01 -0400, "Buddy Matlosz" wrote the following:

And I from Cheech and Chong.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I think that was Sister Mary Elephant. No, it was the judge.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Yes, the judge was the orator in both cases. Leslie Horwinkle was the one with the naughty pee pee. :-)

Reply to
Steve Turner

one with the naughty

Melon Chitlins blew this huge raspberry and then: "somebody hand him his harmonica!"

Reply to
Robatoy

with the naughty

For me it was when he first started to sing, but wasn't "annunciating".

"Whoa gol dang gol gaaanng, dona ging gong gong."

Hah, found it! Right here, at 2:00 in:

Steve Turner

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:11:33 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy wrote the following:

with the naughty

I liked his blues, BTW.

Reply to
Larry Jaques