Had a good laugh at what my twit filter caught...

Here are some of the recent threads that my twit filter obscured from my perusal:

Wood tough enough for a dog Death of Shop Dog M & T Joints. Near orgasmic experience JET Tool service SUCKS

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what word in each topic triggered the filter, huh? :)

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

And you missed a lot because of it! That's why I perfer to filter news manually. If you don't like the way the subject sounds just don't open it.

Rich

Reply to
EvoDawg

[snip of more BAD self-absorbed irrelevantia]

Too bad *my* twit filter doesn't catch posts like this.

Doug Miller

Isn't it rather dangerous to be running a "twit filter", Dave ?

What if it back-fired ?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Doug, if you EVER had a nice thing to say to me, I'd fall over in a swoon!

dave

Doug Miller wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Dunno, in my case the word my twit filter reacts to is "Bay Area Dave" and I like that just fine.

Sure has been quiet since I did that.

Reply to
Silvan

For grins I checked the filter log today and found it trapped "assume" because "ass" was one of the filter criteria. It wasn't programmed to distinguish that the criteria should be treated only as whole words.

dave

EvoDawg wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave