Groz planes

Anyone have any experience with Groz hand planes sold by Rockler. They are ridiculously cheep, but look pretty attractive in the pics. I'm very skeptical, but just curious as to whether or not anyone's had a positive experience.

Reply to
Doug

snipped-for-privacy@hvc.rr.com (Doug) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

They hadn't arrived in the retail store when I was there last week.

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch

Came up recently. Not used the planes, don't much like the measuring tools. Shiny, but still crude.

Reply to
Andy Dingley