Grounding dust collectors

Ok here is goes. I was watching Myth Busters on the Discovery channel. And decided to check them out on the net. Here's the deal they want a co-worker. They are taking applications. You must come up with a Myth to test, send it in and if they pick yours you'll be on the show to test the myth. So now we can put to bed the idea of exploding dust collectors/vacs. I have the idea but no idea how or the equipment to do it. So here's a freebie to anyone who wants to give it a try. I just ask that you let me and the wreck know how it went.

Roger

Reply to
Roger