Grizzly Nail/Staple Combo Gun

In looking to replace my stolen nail gun I've come across this unit:

looks like it'd meet my needs for brads and staples. Has anyone used this gun? I was previously *very* happy with my Grizzly Pro Nailer.

I'd like feedback.

Thanks.

Brian.

Reply to
Brian

OK, I guess I'll be the first. :-)

Reply to
Brian

Let us know how you like it. ;-)

-- Mark

Brian wrote:

Reply to
Mark Jerde

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 18:00:04 -0700, "Brian" vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

You may well be, but even in my most impatient moments I don';t _expect_ a reply in one day.

Reply to
Old Nick

This group usually responds within hours.

Reply to
Brian

Ya hit us going into a weekend... I never expect a lot of replies to a Friday post.

Reply to
patrick conroy