Grizzly Bandsaw G0513 , which mobile base ?

I will need to move this in/out of garage, and contend with sawdust, small chips etc.

Reply to
TomS

I have the Shop Fox G7314 Heavy-Duty Shop Fox® Mobile Base from Grizzly and it works fine. Somewhere around $60. Like someone else has observed, put a piece of plywood in it before putting the saw on it so that lower door will clear. I made some minor modifications to mine to make it fit tighter around the base.

LFW

TomS wrote:

Reply to
L. Wilson