Green Eggs and Obam

From email:

I do not like this Uncle Sam, I do not like his health care scam. I do not like these dirty crooks, or how they lie and cook the books. I do not like when Congress steals, I do not like their secret deals. I do not like this speaker Nan , I do not like this 'YES WE CAN'. I do not like this spending spree, I'm smart, I know that nothing's free, I do not like your smug replies, when I complain about your lies. I do not like this kind of hope. I do not like it you BIG Dope. I do not like it NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

When you post off topic crap, you should specify "OT" as the first part of the subject line.

Larry Jaques wrote:

news.astraweb.com!border1.newsrouter.astraweb.com!feed.news.qwest.net!mpls-nntp-03.inet.qwest.net!216.196.98.153.MISMATCH!border2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!nx02.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.com!news.glorb.com!news-in-01.newsfeed.easynews.com!easynews!core-easynews-01!easynews.com!en-nntp-09.dc1.easynews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail

we will be unable to process your complaint properly.

Reply to
John Doe

If you couldn't tell from the subject that it was off topic, then the "OT" wouldn't help you either.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

No, but it would help the killfile.