Glue "going off"

In several English-speaking countries (but not, I think, North America) people talk informally about glue "going off" (ie setting/hardening). This expression is certainly used in the UK and NZ, if not elsewhere.

What I'm trying to find is a reference to a **printed** use of this term (eg in a woodworking manual or even in a magazine) for inclusion in a dictionary. Can anyone help?

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Greenwood

cured, set, dried