Glossing Over

I found a nice little coffee table from the Orient at a Church flea market, black enamel decorated with gold colored brushwork. There were a lot of dings mostly in the solid black areas that I filled with painter's putty (M&H Ready Patch) and sanded flush with fine paper. I found a black spray enamel that matches perfectly colorwise and am planning to touch up the sanded areas and go over everything with clear spray polyurethane. I know it will work as far as blending in the sanded areas, but I know nothing about the compatibility between spray enamel and polyurethane. Anybody had any experience with this witch's brew?

Reply to
BUB 209