Gloatasaurus

Yeah, as everone now knows, that was me. I figured there was a good chance that you were on the wreck. Thanks for trying to spare me.

Now, hold on. Both of us showed up on Sunday for cryin' out loud! The early bird would have been there at 7:59 on Friday A.M. I think you should say "It pays to be the least late".

Congrats again, but you still suck. If you want to unload them, I'll give you $176!!! (easiest buck you ever made hehe).

Reply to
Tom Murphy

CRAP! You got me!

Slipping out of the net now...SPLASH!!!

Reply to
Tom Murphy

20 pound Steelhead?
Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Large mouth Bass. A real lunker.

Jeeez! That guy took it just as I was pullin' it outa the water. Ain't he a beaut? He was the one I was throwing to all along and I thought I'd missed 'im...

(For some reason it struck me as funny to post a gloat to someone's missed gloat misery. Wasn't sure how effective it would be since I couldn't adding any info that he'd see through. Guess it worked - I've got a smile, see?)

:)

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Now it's my turn: AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! The number and quality of hits made my adrenaline get the better of me. Just a perfect day on the water. Thanks for being a good sport.

:)

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Makes you wonder why they feel the need to stick it out in the driveway with a little piece of tape on it then, doesn't it?

Reply to
Prometheus

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 22:30:18 -0700, Fly-by-Night CC calmly ranted:

Steelhead. I'm waiting for it to come into season so I can feast upon its delicate and buttery flavor. Y'know, that's almost enough to warrant a fishing license...

============================================================== Like peace and quiet? Buy a phoneless cord. http://www/diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online ==============================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Problem is, it was a gut hook. Still, it beats being a minnow or a crappie... ;-)

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G.

Now, now, some crappie slabs are rather impressive.

Reply to
John Keeney

Haven't had an Oregon fishing license for years now... haven't fished here either, but that's beside the point.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:19:25 -0700, Fly-by-Night CC calmly ranted:

Freddie's had a sale on Steelhead yesterday and I got just under a pound. I ate that whole 0.8 lb chunk yesterday afternoon for lunch. Yum! It took away the muscle aches for about an hour while I cooked and ate. ;)

Reply to
Larry Jaques