Glasses Box

Hi,

Have posted plans & pics of my glasses box in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking .

Please have a look,

SB

Reply to
SB

That's the nicest glasses box I've seen on abpf today.

Reply to
WoodMangler

Lol, Thanks

SB

Reply to
SB

That was a very (if you can't say something nice, say something vague) interesting box. :-) jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

SB did say:

I'm curious about the joinery. Those don't seem to be standard butt joints. What do you call them? They way you've incorporated compound angles in the joinery rather than boring old 90 degrees is interesting.

Reply to
WoodMangler

Oh, That's called glue gunning :)

SB

Reply to
SB

I wish there had been such a thing as "glue gunning" when I first started - I had such a bad time getting nails pounded in without hitting my fingers and bending the nails. Now I use a drill bit the same size as the nail to get the holes started and life is better.

Josie

Reply to
firstjois