Gen. Intl. T/S - Wing for router

Has anyone used this wing for a router on the General International

50-175 (contractor style) table saw? I intend to buy this saw and was wondering if this accessory can be used in lieu of a router table. My choice of table saws was in large part based on the usefull information I read in this new group. Thanks to all who contribute.

George

Reply to
hildy888_1999

George, I have this saw except left tilt. When you get your saw, be sure to check if the arbor bracket is machined corectly. To do this you check if the rear of the blade moves left or right when you raise the blade. If it does send the saw back. It helps to use a dial indicator but if you don't, use a machined block of wood as a feeler gage. OK to e-mail me if you need a hand. Remove nospamo. I mounted my router outside the right wing of my saw, not in it.

Reply to
klaatu