Gast 0522 Vacuum Pump

I have a Gast model 0522 rotary vane vacuum pump for sale. It is used in excellent condition. Runs on 110v power. It pulls .5cfm at 23" Hg and 5 cfm at 0" Hg. Tested at an altitude over 3000'.

This is an carbon brush rotary design that needs no lubrication. Its rated for continuous duty as well. This would be a great unit for vacuum bagging, vacuum clamping, or template routing.

Shipping from ND.

Priced at $100 + actual ups charges. Less than $20 pretty much anywhere in the US.

I have digital pics available via email.

Rick R&M Woodworks

Reply to
Rick

Just a note, this would also be good for a home shop vacuum forming setup. hth

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!

Reply to
Xlat

Where in ND? I live in Wilton and may be interested.

Reply to
Thompson Family