FS:Woodmaster Model 2640 drum sander

About a year ago I bought this behemoth from a nice lady after her woodworker husband passed on. Honestly, it's just too big for my garage and shop. 26" capacity. Sanding drum motor is a 5hp Leeson that runs on 230v.

4- 1 1/2" feed rollers that run on 110v. It was used in this mans home shop and has not been used in a production shop. A new 26" sander from Woodmaster is $2100.00. Not exactly sure how old this machine is, but it's in really good condition and it's HEAVY, so obviously I can't ship. Located 60 miles south of Dallas, TX Can provide pictures on request. $800.00 Thanks for reading.
Reply to
Vern