FS - Shopsmith, Mark V

Planning on starting to get this out on some of the 'net sites next week, but figure I'm here now and since this is a ww'g group, someone might have an interest.

If you're jsut starting out or limited in space, this might be your solution.

I've gone from wanting to sell (and procrastinating) just the bandsaw part to the whole kit and caboodle. The new shop is somewhat more cramped in spaces for equipment.

Probably about 20 years old, but really lightly used. I get in and out of having time to do woodworking, and have been accumulating stand along pieces to replace the various functions.

Pretty sure its a Model 500 (upgradeable to the 510), and includes a jointer, bandsaw, disk sander, router attachment (maybe), lathe knives, some saw and bandsaw blades, misc accessories. Also functions as a lathe and drill press (as if you didn't already know).

I'm in College Park, MD and pick up would be your responsibility. Best reasonable offer. Guaranteed to be far less than a new one.

Email me at renata0403 at gmail dot com if interested.

Thanx Renata

Reply to
Renata