FS: Old Delta 22-101 Planer

Local pickup only. Located in Tempe, AZ

More description and info here:

Marty Escarcega

and search for 22-101. Good iron.

Reply to
George

Looks like stupid SPAM to me. Worse than that it is not even good spam as it is impossible to view the item with the URL the spammer has posted.

Reply to
Joe Bleau

nah, Marty has been a wreck wregular for a while now. and owwm is a legit (and worthwhile) site.

Reply to
bridgerfafc

Then I apologize. It's still impossible for me to see on the referenced site what is being offered.

Reply to
Joe Bleau

It can viewed using IE 5.0 or Netscape 7.2 just fine.

Marty has been here since the beginning.

Joe Bleau wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber