FS: Jet mini-lathe and stand

I have a Jet 1014 14" Mini Lathe for sale along with the Jet JML-S Adjustable Mini Lathe Stand. These are both less than a year old and have literally been used only to turn 5 pens.

Price for same new on Amazon is $250 for the lathe and $108 for the stand. If you buy both the lathe and the stand the asking price is $275. The price for the lathe alone is $210 and for the stand alone is $85.

I'm in Mystic, CT and due to the weight of the lathe and stand, I think shipping is cost prohibitive. Will drive reasonable distance to meet you for delivery.

Let me know if you have questions.

Mike

Reply to
Mike in Mystic