FS: Jet JWL1236 Woodturning Lathe (New in Box!) - $200

Greetings woodworking mavens. Just posted this on craigslist. SoCal wooddorker's only. Best, O'Deen

Reply to: snipped-for-privacy@craigslist.org Date: 2007-01-12, 9:03PM PST

This is a Jet 1236 variable-speed lathe, purchased circa 1998, and has never been used. It has sat in my garage long enough. It's in perfect condition, and is in it's original (tattered) box. Complete with stand, tool rest, etc. Also comes with some really expensive roughing gouge (with red aluminum handle) that I'll throw in for free. I have a truck, so I can deliver it after purchase. These are $549 on Amazon.

Call or email and you could have it this weekend. Pat - 562.682.5167

Reply to
Odeen