FS: Clifton Multiplane (Mint) w/Add-on Cutters

This also has the wood storage box.

All but a couple of the blades (40 total with the extra cutters) have not even been removed from their storage pouch.

The new price of the Multiplane at Woodcraft is now 869.99 and the additional blade set is 279.99 based on their web site as of July 04.

This was a gift and I simply do not have the time it will take to make use of this fantastic kit.

I am asking 700.00 for both the Multiplane kit and the additional cutters.

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
efran