FS: Bandsaw; Tablesaw - Raleigh, NC area

This also was posted in a Raleigh, NC area newsgroup. And, again, I've got no connection, just passing it along. Group: triangle.forsale Date: Sat, May 29, 2004, 3:01pm (EDT+4) From: snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com (kevin) I have a Delta 12" Bandsaw in very good condition for sale for $200. I also have a generic (no-name) table saw for sale. The table is 41" x

27" and it is 37" tall. I have a dado blade and a couple of other blades with it. $75 I live in Creedmoor, 30 minutes north of the Crabtree Mall. Kevin at 528-6656

JOAT If you're offered free wood, take it, period; figure out what to use it for later.

- JOAT

Reply to
J T