FS: assorted tools in Washington DC area

Hello all. I'm getting ready to move and need to sell some tools that won't be making the trip with me:

Grizzly Radial Drill Press Delta 10" benchtop circular saw w/carbide blade Delta 10" mitre saw (NOT compound) w/carbide blade Freud 10" fine cross cut carbide blade Jorgensen 36" bar clamps Drill press accessories

All tools are lightly used and in good condition. You must pick up the tools (no shipping) at my house in Falls Church, VA.

Please email if interested.

-Jeff Buck

Reply to
Jeff Buck