FS Arizona: woodworking tools: Unisaw, PM54A, etc

We are selling our home and are unlikely to have room for big shop tools in our next place.

So we're selling the large shop tools. All are in great shape, jointer needs new knives.

3HP left-tilt Unisaw, 52" Unifence, Uniguard, mobile base, outfeed tbl, pop-in splitter, much more: $1900 Powermatic PM54A 6" Jointer: $600 Jet JWS-18HO Shaper table: $350 Jet JSG-96 belt/disc sanding station $300 DeWalt 735 Thickness Planer $350 Band saw $100 Drill press $50 34" Radial drill press $90

Delivery, I've no clue: never sold big tools before. Advice on that or feedback on prices welcome.

on the small pictures for bigger ones.

Phone (480) 895-5781 or (602) 885-5781

-- Dennis M. O'Connor snipped-for-privacy@primenet.com

Reply to