Free Wood - Central NC

Found this in one of the local bargain papers.

FREE Wood - must come pick it up yourself, mostly pine already cut up, will let you cut some hardwood, if you will take some pine too, only serious. $0.00 (252) 752-3249 Stokes

JOAT Just pretend I'm not here. That's what I'm doing.

Reply to
J T

Probably firewood

Reply to