Free Black Walnut Wood

I am getting ready to drop a Black Walnut tree, that is at least 100+' and 52" OD at the trunk. That has been dead for a couple of years, best way to get that natural dry.

Anyway I am looking for someone to help me harvest the wood, my woodworking equipment is not on the scale so that I could get the best yield from the tree.

I am looking for someone that is in the Winston-Salem NC area that has the equipment to help me harvest the wood. I in return will give a large portion of the wood to that person for their time and trouble.

I would rather give it away, than see it go to waste.

Thanks

Reply to
Jokester

Coupe06