Frame and panel wainscoting problem

I'm planning on putting in frame and panel wainscoting in my home and I've run into a bit of a problem. I've got sections of walls that are too narrow for installing my standard frame. My wall is 5" wide and my frame is made of 3" strips of 3/4" MDF thus giving me a minimum wall size of 6" to just hold the frame. What is the best way to handle this? Should I just cover the whole section of wall with my 3/4" MDF?

Thanks in advance for the help

-Chris

Reply to
chrissawicki

I would do just that, cover the whole thing with the frame material. When it get too crowded it looks way too busy, the plain effect will not draw attention away form the rest of the wall.

Reply to
Leon

I'll second that....

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.

Thank you. That's what I'll do. I appreciate the help!

Reply to
chrissawicki