frame and panel drawers -- first one

As the subject line states -- I am building some frame and panel doors for a bath vanity. There will be two doors covering 29 1/2" wide and 22" tall thus each door will be 14 3/4" wide and 22" tall. Question of the moment is how wide to make the railes and stiles of the frame -- I am thinking 2" should be good, but was wondering if there is a magic formula for such things to make sure they "look right"

Any help would be appreciated.......

Cheers

Reply to
Sam the Cat