found a useful website

I came across this website recommended by Kim Kommando, the computer columnist, and thought it might be useful to many of you.

Have a good day, hatter

Reply to
thehatter

Don't want to mention its name huh?

That's OK.

Hey, is Kim a babe or what? Looks plus she knows a heckuva lot about computers. Wow!

Reply to
GRL

Do we have to guess what the address is????? i rather try to guess the Power Ball Lottery and will probably guess it before the web site address????

Reply to
jim

Here's the web site for you curious types.

'd never heard of her (gotta get out from under this rock more!) but she has put up a pretty good and informative computer web site. I found some neat shareware there to solve some of my annoyances. I can recommend it, curmudgeon approved!

Phil

Reply to
Philip E. Davis

Kim Kicks Komputer ass! She's in our local paper and is typically spot-on with her advice and news bits.

JR_FXLR

Reply to
JR_FXLR

Sorry about forgetting the website but it was:

be something there useful to nearly everyone, hence the cross-post

The place it came from was:

anyone that needs a little computer help no and then. She does a national radio show and lists some good sites and useful tips.

Sorry if my post upset anyone hatter

Reply to
thehatter