Forstner bit extension

I heard about the HF parkig lot sale but that phrase has negative connotations as in "the freeway is a parking lot" so I didn't go

I needed a forstner extension, I just got a generic one but wonder if one extension is so much better then another

You have a forstner extension does it attach with one allen screw or more is it the same diameter the entire length or tapered or fat at the connecting end

Reply to
Electric Comet

Just for fun...

DerbyDad03

Nice.. Of course, I no longer use google.

Reply to
woodchucker

I think you just did. ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Mine is in 2 pieces with 1/2" female pipe thread on the "inner" ends of each. Use a close nipple, or anything up to 12 or more feet of water pipe in between.

Reply to
clare