for Bored Borg (and anyone else who wants to look)

Hey BB, I finally got the website source for the speaker cabinet plans I am making. Also, today I finished all of the cutting. The most time consuming processes were covering all exposed plywood edges with solid cherry, and then flush trimming where necessary. I'm going to Domino all pieces together and dry assemble it before I sand and seal it. Hope your Christmas was happy and I'll read you later. Marc By the way, I'm making the Sachiko - second row, right hand side - and the customer is providing the drivers and all electrics)

marc rosen

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 23:23:50 +0000, marc rosen wrote (in article ):

Just got back in town. Followed your link

This is a gorgeous looking project.

The f curve is pretty much what I expected - not a shape you'd want to sleep on, but probably sounds great with the right program material

I'd probably have put a thin lateral brace across the panels making up the horn mouths _just_ because it's the biggest area of panel - all the rest is broken up by the labyrinth sides so looks like it couldn't possibly resonate anywhere else. Just my superstition. Probably make no difference.

Bring 'em round.. I'd love a listen :-)

I'll trawl round that site properly, later. Looks dangerously interesting.

dangerous....

Damn the cold weather. me supex has gone strident... time to paint the cables green, suspend 'em by fishing wires and fill the TLs with helium again... Oh NO!!!!... I thought I was cured.... Audiophiles' Anonymous??

Reply to
Bored Borg

I built some of these waaaaay back when, but used a t-27 along with the B110 and a LS3/5a cross-over. I loved those things, but just didn't have the ability to play loud.

Reply to
Robatoy