finished lamp

I finished the lamp I was working on, finished lamp is last picture on page.

It is tall for a lamp, but it is a good height for a reading lamp.

That most likely won't be the permanent shade, it was just one I had around.

basilisk

basilisk wrote in news:8uu_r.154756$Rs1.136715@en- nntp-01.dc1.easynews.com:

Neat! Congratulations.

Reply to
Han

Nice. I'm sure you will get a lot of pleasure out of using it.

Reply to
dadiOH

Good Job!. I can't imagine drilling a hole through something like this. No telling where the drill would come out if I did it.

Reply to
G. Ross

Thanks, I was expecting to ruin the piece drilling the hole but it was surprisingly easy.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

I like it, very much.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Thanks

I will get some use from it but I have a tendency to give this sort of stuff away, if someone visits and genuinely likes the lamp I'll pass it on to them.

Hmm, maybe I'll hide it.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

Thanks, after seeing your pieces made of ER Cedar that means a lot.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

looks good to me. well done