Finish Nailer, which?

Here is a 16ga for $80 CDN new.

jimmy

What are you talking about?

Reply to
CW

Adjustable depth essential regardless the brand.

I have Stanley (Coil Nailer + Stapler) ) and Porter Cable (Finish). Had to replace trigger switch on the Stanley ($30) after several years of hard use.

Reply to
Gooey TARBALLS

I would do the touchy feely thing. Many of the cheaper units may not feel great after a few hours of shooting. Pay attention to the guards also many are pretty flimsy and slip around.

Personally I prefer Senco.

Reply to
Leon

Reply to
Rob Mills

Reply to
Rob Mills

On 4/14/2006 4:25 PM marson mumbled something about the following:

Technically, no, WHAT??

The distinction between what and what?

What are you talking about?

If you quoted the person you were responding to, it might be easier to figure this out.

Reply to
Odinn

LOL! You're the dumbass using filters.

Reply to
Jimmy

I don't think you want to know.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

At one point I figured you just had a love-hate thing for Lee Valley tools. I see now that your life in all respects consists of being a low life troll. Wouldn't be surprised if your dog bit you in the butt every morning just out of spite.

Reply to
Upscale

I'm not using filters, you stupid f*ck.

Reply to
Odinn

Then you're just dumb or ignorant of how news readers work. Use the reference message ID in the 'non quoting poster's' header to bring up and read the post to which he is referring. If your news reader doesn't allow this, get a better news reader.

Reply to
jimmy

Didn't you recently tell me YOU were nothing more than a low life troll?

Reply to
jimmy

No, YOU are the ignorant one here. My newsreader does just fine following threads, but when I'm using my handheld, I can't keep every message on it, so they are deleted after I read them. I'm then left with only the new messages the next time I pull messages. It's also PROPER netiquette (something you OBVIOUSLY know nothing about) to quote the relevant pieces of what you are responding to.

Now, continue with your ignorant life.

Reply to
Odinn

Would you like me to teach you how to use a news reader?

Reply to
jimmy

You're still clueless. Too bad you don't have the brains to get a clue. You have nothing to show me, nothing to teach me. I'm finished with you, go play fetch with the red ball with someone else now.

Reply to
Odinn

When did your medication wear off? Or are you just dumb or ignorant of how news transfer occurs?

There is no guarantee that the original post ever even made it to his news server.

There is no guarantee that the orignal post arrived before the followup.

Providing at least a small quantity of the original post, to maintain the context, is helpful. If you want people to listen to what you're saying, make it easy for them. Otherwise, people will come to the conclusion that you're just too high-maintenance.

Reply to
D Smith

Then change servers. There are a dozen free news servers that don't lose posts. I haven't found a post missing on the server I use EVER.

Reply to
jimmy

Reply to
jimmy