Fine adjustment control for Dewalt 616 router.

Hi,

I'm thinking of using this router in a router table attached to one wing of my table saw.

I'm not a fan of the way you adjust the cutting depth on this router. Unlike other routers there is no way of making easy fine adjustments.

Anyone know of an add on to make fine adjustments?

Or adjust the height from above?

Thx

Alex

Reply to
Alex

I'm thinkin' you're right. Moreover, you can't hit target depth with the router right side up either. (No known precise depth adjuster for this casting upside down.) More on this tool:

***************************************************************************=********> I'm thinking of using this router in a router table attached to one

Reply to
pat