fast framer shed kit?

I'm debating whether or not to build a small 8x8 garden shed when I came across "fast framers" that supposedly take all the guesswork out of angle and other cuts. For me, this might be ideal as I am not exactly proficient in DIY tasks. Does anyone have experience with the fast framer system? How is the durability/ corrosion/ rust resistance?

Thanks, Al

Reply to
Al Atzert

Someone asked what the fast framing system was. Here's a link:

Hope this helps generate some comments on durability/ corrosion and rust resistance. A shed could probably go up pretty fast with these. Thanks, AL

Reply to
Al Atzert

ah that You might think about a truss frame system from a local lumber yard. Same concept but the frame is pre made.

Reply to
Young_carpenter