FA: Graco HVLP 4900 Procomp + Extra Gun

is a gently used almost new Graco 4900 Procomp HVLP with additional 1qt attached gun ($250 value). This unit was $1500 brand new. It has been used to spray lacquer on a fireplace mantel, primer and latex on a school project for my children and xylene paint on the trim in a bedroom I finished. I'm selling it because we just had our

4th child and I'm back in school again and won't have time for any of my hobbies for the next five years and see no reason to put this in the corner until then. My loss is your gain!! I've put no reserve on this so good luck bidding!

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike in Idaho