FA: Delta DJ-30 12" Jointer, New in Crate, Cheap!

Hello Everyone,

I am selling a brand new in crate Delta DJ-30 12" jointer on Ebay,

sells this jointer for $3799.00, my reserve is tons less, below dealer cost even!

Thanks,

David.

David Eisan

Would be a good deal if it was NOT 3phase motor

Good luck

Reply to
John

Depends on the "final" price...the motor can be switched out for well under $300. That is one very expensive and sweet jointer.

John wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber

please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@ccrtc.com

I would be interested!

Reply to
aswr

Oh, hell. I tried the shipping calculator and it said there was nobody willing to move it. With my luck the shipping would run more than the jointer. I guess I just keep my little benchtop jointer.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Dear John,

The reserve on this auction is in the 4 figures *less* than the lowest price on the internet. You can buy a lot of single phase motors for that kinda coin.

David.

Reply to
David Eisan

It would just about take up my entire shop, so I am not a potential customer, but just my $0.02...

I never bid on anything where the reserve has not been met. Why bother? Unless I really want it, I won't even watch it.

Reply to
toller

Because if the reserve is not met, the seller may offer it to you off-line for your bid.

BTDT, got the items to prove it.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Plus $720 (incl $60 insurance) to ship it... Or, are those Canadian $? ;-)

Might be better if a local bought it.

Renata

Reply to
Renata

Huh? They go for about $4,000 more or less. So 4 figures less, take away the thousands (one), the hundreds (two), the tens (three), and the ones (four). So you're selling it for less than a dollar? Methinks probably not. :)

Reply to
Silvan

Hello there,

I was intimating that my reserve is greater than $1000 less than the best price I could find on the internet. $1000 is a four figure number.

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ

David F. Eisan

Three figures = $100 Four = $1000 Five = $10000 Six = $100000 etc...

The statement "He has a six-figure income." would typically mean the person makes at least $100,000 a year.

"Four figures less" means at least $1000.

Does that help?

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

I forgot to mention:

We have a local tool dealer with a DJ-30 sitting on the floor for $3200 US.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Barry

Where is that DJ30 located??

John

Reply to
John

On the dealer's showroom floor... :) (sorry, just couldn't control meself...) :(

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Coastal Tool, West Hartford, CT.

They only sell stationary tools locally, they do not ship them.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y