enduro products

does anyone else here use enduro products? I have been spraying their water poly with widely varying results. sometimes I'm amazed at how nice it comes out and other times it's all problems. I'm sure it's me....

Reply to
Bridger

I like enduro's stuff - waterbased finishes clean up so much easier.

I guess the place to start is to describe the problems in some detail. You getting a lot of runs, orange peel, stripes, flecks and spatters, fish eye, build up on the edges ...? Knowing the type of problem(s) will help converge on a solution. Could be the type of gun (air/conversion/HVLP - bleeder/non bleeder) tips and cap, the pressure, humidity and temperature, viscosity of the finish, surface prep, application technique etc..

More info please.

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b