Ebay Mavens?

You left out what I consider the most important point of all. Con: You have to be awake and at your computer when the auction ends.

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

:-)

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Nope.

Nope Part II.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Yeah, it was me. I didn't even get a response. However, when I did a "powermatic" search the other day, there were NO jet powermatic hits, and Bibb had at least three tools on there. Of course, for some reason he never puts jet on his powermatic tools...

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Yowser's -- how long's it take to create 120 eBay IDs to give yourself all of that positive feedback?

mean, I got some extensive extended-family relatives to draw on, but not that many!

Give it up! What's the trick???

Reply to
mttt

managed to drum up 350 folks to leave me feedback. Takes a while, but gets the job done. :)

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Well, PURPLE!!!, of course.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Actually, with sniping software, your computer has to be running and connected to the internet, but you *don't* have to be sitting in front of it.

snipped-for-privacy@FreshCoffee.biz

Howard

unless you are using a snipe *service* in which case you don't even have to own a computer...

Reply to
Bridger

Hey Keith, did those parts I was a month late in sending get there in the end? I have these visions of a mail sorter with an 8" Delta being overjoyed at what he took home that day.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

DOH! I missed the word "software".

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

I managed 1464.

IR OS. I'm going to have to watch that auction. ( You didn't think I made all that feedback by selling, did you? )

Hmmm. The GPS looks like more fun. A bidding I will go...........

Reply to
Mark and Kim Smith

A'yup.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Always the finest of stuff. I'm in the perpetual cleanout mode with all the stuff that's followed me home from various sources. Probably would be a lot easier if I just stopped collecting this hardware in the first place. You know you're in trouble when your ratholes dissapear because of what's surrounding them. Who wants a router crafter?

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Make sure everything is spelled properly. No, this isn't a grammar snob, but I just saw a report on TV that there are companies in the business of finding misspelled items on Ebay, buying them, and selling them at higher value.

Why can they sell it higher? Because the item had few if any bids on it in the first place, because the search engine didn't bring up their item because of the misspelling.

I guess "Chandelier" is one they said is often misspelled.

Reply to
Larry Bud