Eagle America & PriceCuter the same?

I just received to promotional E-Mails, one from PriceCutter and one from Eagle America.

Item 400-2306 SIGNCRAFTER KIT appears on web pages from both companies. Same Item # and same price.

Not a complaint, just an observation, although I have run into problems with another vendor trading under multiple names charging double shipping and handling on a single order because some items came from two different company trade names. I don't know how the PriceCutter/Eagle America thing works. ____________________ Bill Waller New Eagle, PA

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Bill Waller

I read some months ago in this forum that they are owned by the same company/couple. PriceCutter sells mostly foreign made items. Eagle America is meant to sell mostly US made items.

Dave Paine.

Reply to
Tyke

You know, I saw the two emails also, and thought I was confused. Thanks.

Reply to
Toller

"Eagle America and PriceCutter, both based in Chardon, OH, and owned by Dan and Linda Walter, are catalogs that market woodworking cutting tools and accessories. Eagle America, founded in 1989 sells American-made products; PriceCutter markets imported lower-priced items."

See (about 1/3 down the page):

no(SPAM)vasys